Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Superduper, best of the best Twenty Ten (2010)

















Welcome back to school kids!! It is the start of a new year, and the beginning of a new DECADE! It is the best opportunity to start fresh. If you feel you didn’t do so well in the last year, now is the time to do better. If you feel that you did well, try and see if you can improve on some of your weaker subjects. There are always things to improve upon.

Let’s see what we all can do to improve ourselves. Here are some New Year Resolutions (determination to do something. In this case, a self improvement) you can do for the year.

  • I will do my homework in time. 
  • I will sleep early and wake up early.
  • I will be healthier. Drink milk and water, and limit carbonated drinks.
  • I will pick up a sport or a hobby.
  • I will go outdoors and not just stay in the house playing video games and watching TV.
  • I will be nice to my parents, teachers and elders and show respect to them.
  • When faced with a difficult decision, I will talk with an adult about my choices
  • I will help out in my community - through volunteering, working with community groups or by joining a group that helps people in need.
  • I'll be nice to other kids. I'll be friendly to kids who need friends - like someone who is shy, or is new to my school.
  • I will be more responsible.
Here’s to a great 2010. Let’s make this a kick-ass, awesome, best of the best year, like, EVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment