Monday, January 11, 2010

George of the Jungle
















In the spirit of the New Year, I felt it was about time I cleaned up the 'jungle' before it get's out of control. Along with my trusty garden shears, I took on this mission anticipation. I snapped, chopped, and pulled all the creepers and giant weeds that was dangerously taking over my garden. I knew it was okay because they were only weeds... And noone grow weeds, do they?



After a few months of not tending to the garden (then again, when have I ever), I had quite a fight on my hands. The green shoots have now become wood and it's really interesting to find the creepers finding root in hard concrete and even under the tiles.

In the end, with endless sweat and toil, I persevered and finally got things under control. What was once a crazy, messy jungle is now nothing more than an over-sized salad roll.



Coolios! Now for the back...


No comments:

Post a Comment